Located in the Santa Cruz Mountains
We get many inquiries for pianos in the < $1,000 range, but unless a piano buyer is very lucky, that budget will only buy you a spinet piano (please read this blurb on why spinets are not so great) or a beat-up old thing from Craigslist. We believe that you will have a better experience with a good digital piano than a bad or broken acoustic piano.
Our customers sometimes want the luxuary of a piano's feel and sound – with real piano sounds/samples and weighted keys – but don't have the right circumstances to rent or own one of our acoustic pianos. We started carrying quality digital pianos that fill this exact niche, for every level of player. Plus, they have a lot of fun features that acoustic pianos don't!
– You can play, hear, and see it first, and we will give you a walkthrough of the many useful features.
– You can get it now instead of waiting for overweight shipping.
– You can have us set it up in your home and start playing right away.
– You can rest easy with our rent-to-buy program, or even rent one monthly.
– We are an Authorized Yamaha Warranty Service Repair Center, and we personally back up everything we sell.
We can provide any digital piano from the entire Arius and P-Series lines, but keep our recommendations ready for you to try out in person.
Ready for you to try in person at our store:
Yamaha Arius YDP-184 –– MSRP
$2,995 Our Price: $2,199
Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 –– MSRP
$2,199 Our Price: $1,349
Yamaha P-515 –– MSRP
$1,999 Our Price: $1,499
Yamaha P-125 –– MSRP
$999 Our Price: $599
Copyright © 2009-2018 - Jeffrey Potter